Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Quality Management System Monitoring/Quality Improvement
- Supervision of daily quality control activities
- Updating the QC assistant and officer with necessary job information.
- Quality check of supplied consumables (Letters and envelopes)
- Proper documentation of all job upload via the First Card Approval/Reject Slip, Job Quality Report, Printing Delivery Ticket, Personalization Delivery Ticket, and Job Uploads.
- Review of all QC working document (Job quality Report, Delivery tickets and log books)
- Participate in internal audit and resolve all non-conformities arising therefore.
- Establish a training plan and suggesting necessary training needed for QC assistant.
- Daily report of quality control activities in respect to personalization,Printing and embedding.
- Ensure proper saving/storage of all validation reports per bank per job upload.
- Attend weekly/monthly meetings/trainings schedule for Quality Control staff
- Ensure all Electronic Payplus Limited resources in your possession are properly taken care of
- Any other role or assignment as may be directed by the Quality Control Manager through the Quality Control Supervisor
- HND / BSC in any Social Science field
- Professional Qualification
- Computer/IT skills
- 1-2 years working experience
Key Skills and competencies:
- Excellent technical skills
- Organizational skills
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Understanding of the code, specification and regulations relating to the payment card industry
- Numerical skills
Interested and qualified candidates should use the position they are applying for as the title of their email and send to: email@example.com
Note: Candidates residing in Surulere , Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encourage to apply