Owens and Xley Consults – Our client is a leading Party Supplies company, well known for their quality and affordable party gift and decoration item.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Online Team Lead
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The Online Team Lead will manage interactions with customers through the company’s digital channels.
- S/he will also receive and process customers online orders as well as respond to customers queries and complaints.
- Take pictures of items and post on the website.
- Manage customer engagement for all social media platform
- Receive online orders, process orders and ensure the items are delivered to the customers
- Communicates orders to the operations team for delivery
- Ensures customer satisfaction at all times
- Resolve customers complaints
- Responds to customers enquiries via website or social media with approval from the Business Director
- Create and post content and videos on social media platforms
- Manages and resolves client complaints
- Follow up on customers to get feedback post service delivery
- Other tasks as assigned.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- HND or B.Sc. in any related discipline
- 1-2 years experience in direct sales, digital marketing or customer service
- Experience in the retail industry is a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must know how to use a website
- Digital marketing skills
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills.
- May be required to work overtime.
- N60,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Related Jobs (2)
Head – Business Development / Sales at SDIL Nigeria on January 27, 2020 Full Time