SDIL Nigeria – Our client, a Real Estate Development Company in Nigeria with integrated service lines of brokerage, property management, construction and investments is looking to hire talented candidates to fill the position below:
- Apart from other assignments, the prospective candidate is responsible identifying opportunities for growing sales volume, driving his team members to achieve their sales target.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily.
- Work hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall company’s target.
- Must be able to drive team members to achieve their sales target
- Demonstrate knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
- Produce innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
- Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients& providing them the utmost customer service.
- Identify business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas to further increase sales volume and profitability per property sales.
- Submit consistent property sales plans every month or quarterly for corporate sales review and revenue update.
Worked for a reputable real estate firm, ability to manage and recruit agents, generate leads
- Come up market penetration strategy and implement them
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline
- Professional membership of a recognized sales and marketing body
- 4 to 7 years sales and marketing experience
- Sound knowledge of the real estate industry
- Property Sales, Strategy and Procedures
- Market Research and Analysis
- General knowledge of sales and Marketing
- Selling and negotiating skills
- Demonstration and Presentation skills
- Outstanding English communication, both verbal & written
- Strong motivation skills and Performance-driven
- Problem Solving & Decision Making skill; Reasoning ability
- Strong client management skills
Very attractive based on and qualification and wealth of experience and comes with commission.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.