Our client, an award winning experiential marketing communications agency (passionate about brands and helping brands succeed through creative story telling and masterful customer engagement) offering services in events marketing & management, brand activation, content solution, trade & consumer promotions is looking to recruit experienced client servicing Account Directors/Team Leads due to on-going business expansion.
- Be responsible for overall growth and development of key accounts.
- Be sufficiently informed and personally involved, ensuring sound planning, good service and a solid client-agency relationship.
- Keep management informed of the status of his group’s accounts, problems, plans and meetings, as well as involving Management personnel at key times.
- Ensure timely development and execution of marketing plans, campaigns, and projects to assure growth goals are achieved.
- Provide account team leadership, and convey specific requirements for multi-functional support to the appropriate functional regional management on a timely basis.
- Plan, develop, and defend budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to Clients.
Successful candidates must not be more than 33years of age and should have a proven record of successful marketing leadership in FMCG. Candidates must demonstrate excellent oral and written communications skills, with an ability to succinctly communicate complex concepts to a layman. Experience in crafting strategy and tactics
- Work flexibility
- 13th Month
- Attractive remuneration
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Related Jobs (1)
Blogger / Content Writer at Social Media Naija (SMNaija) on February 1, 2020 Full Time